Marian Pierre-Louis regularly speaks at Historical Societies and Genealogical Conferences. Her talks range from Genealogy to House Histories to African American research.
Click here for Marian’s Lecture Schedule or to Book a Talk. Please check the schedule first to see if your preferred date is available.
* 10 Brick Wall Tips for Beginners
* 10 Brick Wall Tips for Intermediate Researchers
* Brick Walls: Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown’s Parents
* Plan Your Way to Research Success!
* Genealogy 101: How to Climb Your Family Tree Without Falling Off
* Pirates and Prisoners: The Registry is more than just Deeds
* Two chairs and a pair of spectacles: Discovering your ancestors in Probate Records
* Deeds & Probate: A Powerful Combination
* Looking After the Poor: Finding Your Ancestors in New England Poverty Records
* Don’t Call Your Relatives, Let Them Call You!
* Researching the History of Your House
* Discovering Immigrant Voices through House History Research
* House History Workshop
Cemetery Research for Your New England Ancestors
New Clues from Old Headstones: Using gravestones to find unexpected sources
Why Genealogists Should Care about Carvers
Click here for Marian’s Lecture Schedule or to Schedule a Talk. Please check the schedule first to see if your preferred date is available.